A Boys Revenge A Boys Revenge

I put one humor point because...

you weren't just disparaging terrorists, you were insulting middle eastern people ALONG with the islam religion (the guy in the turban). I think you should've just had them all wearing masks marked "terrorists" or something. Specifics come off really sketchy.

Gi-go responds:

I wasnt insulting middle eastern people AT ALL, who cares he had a turban on, if i drew the star of david or something would I be insulting jews? Turbans arent spacific, I see middle eastern men in my town wear them all the time. I dont know why everybody has to be such a fucking mayrtar, if i drew white people dying nobody would give a shit! you people who are saying that im racist are the bigots. It has nothing to do with them being middle eastern, they ARENT terrorists

EgoCity Chap V disk1 EgoCity Chap V disk1

The only reason...

The only reason i didn't give you an overall score of TEN was because you had horrible voice actors. HORRIBLE voice actors. It was all so good until i heard their voices.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

Pardon me jiggan

i'm sure you know that your critical attitude towards this flash is useless because he got alot of positive feedback, and he's awesome, it is unbelievable

Land Lubbers: Ep.1 Land Lubbers: Ep.1

wow

Really good for a little kid. The humor was dry as hell but with age comes a better sense of humor and better ideas... good job.

British-Boy responds:

im not a little kid, my bro (a little kid) did the voices(as i cant act for shit), so one automaticly assumes that a little kid did the whole thing...meh.

John Kerry in Vietnam John Kerry in Vietnam

I want John kerry to win

so i didnt' vote as high, i did like it though. It was nothing like john kerry and none of those things really happened but i guess it was a little bit funny. They aren't like The George Bush show, because the things that make fun of george actually happened :p,

FFX: Director's Cut FFX: Director's Cut

FRONT PAGE SHITTTIE

I love the music, graphics, and jokes!!!! this is going to be front page ;) congrats bud!

Legend of Dick Longrod c1 Legend of Dick Longrod c1

animation killed it

and that part that said "the end" damn near tricked me! i liked the humor and the story line. animation really killed you in this flash. voices would have made it grade A stuff! (i know it takes a while to make flash so i shouldn't be bustin your work :P) But next time i hope you make a flash anime, make sure you work on the sound and voices!

fuhh-cough responds:

thank you..but please...PLEASE do not refer to this as "anime"! anyway, i usually do voice work but i purposely chose text for this. the kind of voices i do wouldn't have worked with this, and theres going to be way too many characters for just me to do voices for. also because my equipment is shitty, and i was working on something with voices but theres always too many syncning problems, and it just ended up being very stessfull in the longrun. search for "bossman" on this site, you'll see what i mean(one of my other flashes). this isn't my new style though, ill go back to doing voices after this is over.

Feline's world Feline's world

All alone in the moon light deedeedee weeeee

awww this was so cute i loved it! I love my little kitties and i like the sentimental crap too! we need more sentimental crap! newgrounds is mostly about murder or violence, i like to see cute things like this now and again. <3<3<3 LOVED IT!

zelda, behind the legend zelda, behind the legend

Awww

Very cute ending... the animation was a lil sloppy but i liked it, it's different. The voice recording quality was bad but the music was nice... good story line, neat idea, KEEP THE ANIME COMING!!!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

eh..okay, thanks for the review..The animation was as best as i can at the moment, but I'm sure all you lot can do it 100 times better eh? Well, hope to hear from you again later!

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!!

THAT SHIT WAS AWESOME!!!! LMMFAO!!! i watched this when i was really little and i didn't understand it, but now i love it!!!! Thanks for submitting this to this site!